welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Saturday, April 5, 2014

surfs up!

Hi jammers! The new item today is the surfboard! I personally think that aj is taunting me because it snowed quite a bit yesterday.. :(










and here is an item that came with the update and i forgot to post about :P i really love all the nesting dolls but i only own one, the Peck nesting doll because I love peck and bunny's.
<3



and now because i still don't know what my special post for Saturday will be so......




anyway if you saw my second post yesterday you know that i had a little adventure in a french server, i saw snowy too... :) and thats all fellaz....

BYYE!

~jzale314

3 comments:

  1. Sir Gilbert is my favorite nesting doll so far. And you should be happy about the snow! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha
    if you knew how much snow i have got and how cold it is you would not be happy.. i got around 10 inches.. at lest its all melting...

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314