welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

skateboard

Hi jammers the new item today is the skateboard..


not much to say about this item....








and for Tuesday tricks, the trick is for all the people including me who join clans or just want to look naturey and tough....

the warrior/clan wolf!
you just need some leaf necklaces (sorry non members) some leg armor and a sword! i used my red nm sword because it matched the leaf necklaces and leg armor but you can do whatever color you want ^.^ then you can  use some naturey colors for the body and a cool pattern :3
and the ta-da you have a warrior/clan wolf!


well, thats all and remember to vote on the banners!


banner one








banner two





~jzale314


(i wont need to be doing the ~jzale314 thing anymore soon ^.^)

3 comments:

  1. I vote the 1st banner and yes i can make a skateboard park!
    +First
    Moliy104024\
    PS: how can u change Anonymous to your user?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I also like the 1st banner a bit more than the 2nd one! :D
      And Anon, I know 2 ways to change the name "Anonymous" on your "profile". One way is when you publish a comment, click on "Name/URL"- I think its called that. Then type in your username. I used to do that. ^-^ The other way is to get a Blogger account (the way I use now) and when choosing a name, type in your username. For the 1st way, you'll still have a blank profile pic. For the 2nd way, you'll have an orange Blogger B as your profile pic. You have the option of changing your pic then. Congrats on first, and hope I helped! :)

      Delete
  2. Now main comment: I think the skateboard looks nice for a sports-themed or a school den. :P
    And to make a Clan-like/natural-like wolf for nonmembers, you can also use a nonmember glove, a fox/raccoon hat, a nonmember sword/(rare/unrare) bow & arrows, and a lei or heart locket depending on the situation. I use that lol c: And jzale, your wolfs outfit is so nice and matchy. (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314