welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Saturday, April 26, 2014

modern glass shelves

Hi jammers! The new item today is the modern glass shelves.

i think we have enough shelves XD









remember to get the Mohawk before it goes out of stores!







there is lots of other clearance stuff too!










 lol the school stuff is FINALLY going XD






 .... and the fall stuff!












and for something Saturday..

in your opinion, what is the most unused emote?

this is mine XD







well, thats all!














5 comments:

  1. COOL POST!!!! I think the most unused emote is the non member puke XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did any of you get a message from AJHQ on Tuesday? I did it said we returned your diamonds to you! Now you can bye your eaglet pet!
    Then I checked how many diamonds I had and it was 13 diamonds! Is this just me or is it a glitch? I actully got stuff with them! Mabye AJHQ has listened to us about diamonds! So if any one has got the same please reply!
    So keep calm and fight phantoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I think the most unused emote is the member phantom animation

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314