welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

golf bag... eh

Hi jammers, the new item today is the golf bag..
eh..
its a den item so you cant wear it.... not really that cool in my opinion..





ok for  Wednesday wowzie i will show you a jammers who inspired me to start making clans again!


i have my ice castle out now and its frost clan.
if you want to see it my den is almost always unlocked!
My cheetah is the leader of the clan! she used to be icetail but now she is icestar!


i hope i am not bothering people by talking about clans but.....
i like them :)











well, remember to vote for your favorite signature!


signature one





signature two







and thats all!
byye!



~jzale314






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314