welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

AGAIN VERY IMPORTANT NEWS and edible hat

Jello hammers! The Birthday party will be at 1:00 Aj time! I will unlock at that time! I hope people will have fun, i got the new den and decorated it! Its so huge! I have 21 open buddy slots so i want to buddy everyone who comes to my den who is not my buddy! I hope everyone has fun!


anyway, the new item is the pizza hat in the summer carnival!
If you get a bit peckish, you can just bite some cheese off of the pizza! that reminds me of a story.... once when i was little i was trying to get a sausage way up on my pizza so i was put a ton of it on my mouth then i breathed in through my nose and i got pizza sauce up my nose x3 ahh.. good times!










well, that's all! remember to come to the party tomorrow!









3 comments:

  1. 1. Lol, pizza memories... but I don't eat sausage with my pizza. O3O
    2. I like the background you made. With your party bunny and all... cute. :)
    3. Sorry but I can't go to your birthday party on AJ. :c I have camps to go to, which are all day for me. But anyway, Happy Birthday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok, i'll have more party's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok cool. Thanks for understanding. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314