welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Sunday, June 1, 2014

pearl and hyena

Ji Hammers! the new item today is the pearl birthstone in epic wonders!


looks like its June!

soon it will be July, my birthday month! I joined around may/june so i will do a 1 year anniversary and a birthday party all in one!





in other news, i got a hyena and i found out that camouflage jackets look amazing on them! 

so far that is my little outfit for my hyena!










well, that's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314