welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I hate locks!

Jello hammers! I really DREAD hats WITH locks.. you can never put them on! ..... i don't know how that came up. it makes no sense.. whatever x3
that horrible pun that will make small children and he elderly cry leads up to todays new item found in the summer carnival!
ahh.. i love this item! I use it to make a waky outfit on my koala! I have named the koala the most awkward animal when it comes to how stuff look on them XD so.. when i find an item that look good on 'em, i jump for the chance! -takes computer off lap and jumps-



what do YOU think is the most awkward animal when it comes to how clothes look on them?
and i have another question for you jammers! Who is the most famous buddy you have or have ever had!



well, that's all jammerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!










p.s. remember to enter my contest! Click here to enter!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314