welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kite..... i wish you could fly away with it..

Jello hammers! (did ya see what i did there?)
the new item is in one of the only places that i cant afford stuff.. the summer carnival!

i cant afford lots of stuff in the diamond shop too i guess... whatever!
I am happy that Aj is bringing stuff from last years summer carnival to this years! I cant wait for the dinosaur stuff to come back! Then i will make a post about one of my first snow leopard outfits x3






Other news, I will be posting everyday if i can thanks to a wonderful comment from: 2fangwolf aj
here is the comment: It's a shame when perfectly good animal jam blogs stop posting all together. Like why would you do that?!?!?!
Don't become one of those forgotten blogs. Keep updating the animal jam survival guide, and stop apologizing for late posts and such.
I look back on some of these old blogs.. and I think: I would give anything to have a blog like that! And yours became abandoned!
So don't be like that, I really like your blog ^-^
good luck - 2fangwolf

thanks so much for inspiring me <3
I really do rely on comments to make me want to post.... i shows that people actually look at this blog..

For 5,390 page views, i will have a party AND combine it with a birthday party.. my b-day is still in like a month but... whatever i want a BIG EXTRAVAGANZA! I will also have a contest for the best summer outfit BUT Here is a twist, the outfit has to be non member! I want to be fair to nm's the prize will be: advertizing you blog everyday for a long time, Buddying you and if you don't have a blog.. just saying that you are a kind and amazing jammer! All rare items are coming back in store so.. i thought that these ideas would be nice <3

Here is the link to My contest blog with some more info: The Aj survival contest blog

Well, thats all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314