welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Friday, June 20, 2014

Greely tiki statue

lol :P
Hi jammers! I haven't posted in  a while..... :o

greely looks so silly! I bet he is annoyed at ajhq for ruining his "rep"
of toughness! x3










for a random treat, i am going to show you some random outfits i made :P





i twinned with Fungymnast using this penguin!










Only using rare item mondays, and i think it looks pretty cool!















A snazzy little outfit for my deer with the newly released gazelles!










The combination of the cute colors and the spike makes this look amazing!








I am going to try to post more often now, but
that's all jammers!


















1 comment:

  1. It's a shame when perfectly good animal jam blogs stop posting all together. Like why would you do that?!?!?!
    Don't become one of those forgotten blogs. Keep updating the animal jam survival guide, and stop apologizing for late posts and such.
    I look back on some of these old blogs.. and I think: I would give anything to have a blog like that! And yours became abandoned!
    So don't be like that, I really like your blog ^-^
    good luck - 2fangwolf

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314