welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Monday, March 10, 2014

rare flag!

Hi jammers! Today the rim (rare item Monday) is..... The rare flag!
i like the colors! I though it would be that green tux in the jamaa journal though... whatever i really like red white and black! :D







i even made a creepy little outfit with it O.O
you just need that flag, the rare steam punk monocle, a black tie and a black aj bracelet! :D



I have my bunny wearing a outfit with i but not that. O.O not my style XD
I noticed something odd with the flag. if you look close you can some feathers on it. Could they have possibly (gasp) taken them from eagles! you decide and tell me in the comments below
and tip of the day is...

fire is hot. (geez jzale ice is slippery fire is hot whats next water is wet..)







~jzale314





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314