welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Sunday, March 9, 2014

clover tie and new raccoon

Hi jammers! The new item today is the clover tie!









a cool new item! I made a new animal, sort of special for this time of year :3
cute eh? I decided to do some adventures with my new animal and i have a good idea for adventures...
say one of my animals is level 9 then all of my animals would be level 9. And if i level all of my animals would.




another thing about the adventures, The Phantom Portal on normal mode is REALLY different them it was when the adventures first started.. Just go see O.O

and the tip of the day is....
always be camouflaged so the phantoms cant find you












~jzale314

4 comments:

  1. Nice background! It's so preeeeeeeeetty :3
    I personally like za Clover Tie! Looks weird an all.
    Awwwwwwww that's a really cute outfit for your raccoon! I like how the colors match. I agree with you, I can't believe AJHQ makes our animals all on a different level. Annoys me too much >.<.

    Have a lucky paw full a clovers, and eat yo popcorn!
    :3 !~ilovecutechihuahuas~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr my bunny is level 10 and its really annoying to level up all of my animals.. it would take a LOOOOONNGGGG TIIIIMMMMEEEEEE

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i made the background in the normal animal jam painting place :P


    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fox is level 15, my arctic wolf 9. So disappointed =_=
      I did recognize it from AJ's paint, but I wasn't sure.

      Have a lucky paw full a clovers, and eat yo popcorn!
      :3 !~ilovecutechihuahuas~!

      Delete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314