welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

pet tigah :3

Hi jammers! Today i got a diamond so i'm getting my pet tiger! <3 I really love cats and bunnies but i already have a pet bunny. Funny thing, all of my pets end with ninja to honor my bunny: Teensy arctic ninja. like i said, i really love bunnies. :3 here is my tiger
cute eh? :3










and the new item today is the FINALLY non member clover blanket! I know that some people LOVE this item, i do. Its part of one of my old looks :3



well, dats all :3







~jzale314











1 comment:

  1. I like your tiger's hairstyle! ^w^
    I'm fixing on getting a new pet tiger.
    My other one, I'm not happy with its look.
    I wish AJHQ would have an option of changing your pet's color without buying a new one to change their colors. Ughhhhhhhhhh so annoying like bees in a tree buzzing till you think your ears have been STUNG. .-.

    Yay! Good ol' Clova Blankets. Warm and cozy XD
    This afternoon it was 80 degrees C:

    Have a lucky pawful of clovers, and eat yo popcorn!
    :3 !~ilovecutechihuahuas~!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314