welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Leprechaun shoes and annoying glitch....

Hi jammers! the new item today is leprechaun shoes!sadly i cant buy them because then, i could not take them off.... i have a glitch that if i go to the changing your look picture and then there is this little circle with an arrow and it just goes aroun and around and around...... its really annoying.....















~jzale314

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the annoying glitch, but many people have! I'm afraid that I'll get the glitch when Iog on today. XD The leprechaun shoes are cute and remind me of the elf shoes! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on ze first comment, Cobra! x3

    I had a glitch similar to yours Jzale, two days ago, that irritated me so much I thought I was going to explode! Whenever I tried to change my look, the screen popped up as usual, but everything was shadowy and I couldn't click anything, and it wouldn't even let me close it. >:c

    But my glitch is gone now, HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 I'm now free to what I please with my outfits. Your glitch will disappear soon, that's what happened to me.
    I like the Leprechaun Shoes, they look jolly. o3o Speaking of jolly, they're just like Elf Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope my glitch goes away soon.... i HATE not being able to change my look or get pets...

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new shoes they look funny on wolves

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314