welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Friday, February 28, 2014

cosmo nesting doll

Hi jammers! I overslept so i could not post in the morning :| but here i am and that's all that matters! Anyway the new item is the cosmo nesting doll! its with the liza one is epic wonders!!! I hope a peck one comes out because i LOVE peck and bunnies <3 anyway, if you cant make it to the lucky party i will make a video later, :P next  post probably. well, the walls glitch is still going strong (look at yesterdays post for more on it) and... ya bye <3




~jzale313

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What are you testing exactly, dude?
      I had mai social studies test and reading test today, having my math test on Monday. :3

      Delete
  2. I wish I could oversleep on school days >:c
    I can't or else I'll miss a dumb lesson, that I probably don't even feel like learning.
    At least tomorrow's not a school day 4 me! =^_^=
    I have piano though. I love music at the heart!

    I wanna see Sir Gilbert. Ge gonna have a weird beard o3o
    Will the beard even be attached to him? I have no clue or WHAT so eva!
    Bunnies are so adorzable! Fluffy fur, tiny paws!
    Months ago my dad caught a baby bunny from our backyard. She/he was so cute! We tried to feed it carrots, but oh well. My little folktale has been destroyed. XD
    Eventually we let it run wiz ze wild, back to it's Mama. I wonder if I'll ever see it ever again.... nature is sure beautiful, with the animals, plants, and scenes. :)

    I hope to see your Lucky video Jzale!
    See you sooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
    Btw dude, wanna be buddies on AJ? Just curious! c:

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314