welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Friday, February 21, 2014

epic reason to be late at posting and were are u mister chunkybuddy?!?!?!

Hi jammers i am late at posting because... SNOW DAY!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
Ok as some of u have noticed, the valentines is out of stores, the party list and jamaa township... :(
i cant find something new today so i have been wondering WERE THE FUZZ IS MISTER CHUNKY BUDDY?!?!??! his last post was.. February SECOND...  i hope he did not quit Kinyongs already did and if he quit.. i would be crazy sad. Here is the link to his blog and here is a link to kinyongas: (its unused but its fun to just look around in it)
-edit- mister chunkybuddy just had tons of stuff to do XD so ya.... he did not quit or something and the giveaway end tomorrow...


~jzale314

4 comments:

  1. I wuv your blog's background! Nature green is a beautiful color. And I noticed the dandelions on top! ROAR! O3O

    I saw the Friendship Festivals on the parties list when I logged on to Animal Jam a few hours ago.... but I saw quite a few. :( We'll be missing the Friendship Festivals.
    But soon, good luck and a pot a gold will be waiting outsides our steps! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D
    February is coming to an end. Then good luck will be brought, on Good Luck's Day? What was it called o.o. Oh well, let's forget about this subject. *Recycles it in the recycling center*

    The new item is a returning item, the telescope, now sold in Outback Imports! :3
    I've heard about Mister Chunky Buddy before. Isn't his main animal a koala or somethin? I think I've met him before. My friend Mia introduced me to him.
    Keep ur spirits up bro, chill and eat CHILI! He's not quitting! ^_^
    I'm pretty sure.

    Snowyclaw had tons of stuff to do many times. So, it's likely he's busy. See? Be positive and have a happy time jamming! =DD


    ReplyDelete
  2. Jzale i made new account add it mackbinspin and u can unbuddy mythicalspiritwolf1 as i quit mythical

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have not quitted :)
    And whoah, you were SO fast to read my post 0_o

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314