welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Monday, August 11, 2014

snah

"And the worst blogger of July/August goes too...... jzale314! for going on a two week vacation and forgetting to post about it!"   Trust the italic font. trust it.



ANYWAAY...

The rare item Monday today is the rare sun visor! I like the colors, very cute (3




I have never really liked sun visors, look a bit strange and i have never been able to make a good outfit with them x3






well, that's all!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You're my everyday blog I will now look at. (Scooter is quitting :T)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about scooter :c I am glad that you like my blog that much! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314