welcome to my small domain on the internet! feel free to look around and please comment ~jzale314

serch

Thursday, May 15, 2014

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Hi jammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A RARE LONG YELLOW SPIKE IN ADVENTURES!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! everyone else in my group got one too!!! and i got it from the NEW eagle adventure! its hard to explain so.. yeah.. x3 i hope i don't sound braggy but.. this is the rarest item i have EVER had!!! ok, the new update i here :D


new adventure :D
its pretty hard so do it with 4 people!








aww the hummingbirds are so cute! <3


the hyena's are also so cute :3







and den portals... i would not know who to personalize it to!









and here are all the den portals!


quite cool ifidosaysomyself :3








ahh and the summer carnival will return soon :D


sale at the shop!!!






new layout in the daily explorer...


derp..







well, thats all from this AMAZING update!



















 









11 comments:

  1. I wish I got something :( My eagles at level 0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Purple Heart antennas that's just stupid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got blue carpet! Beta!


    Finally I learned to work as 4 people

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pained because of this adventure because someone got a tan carpet (my dream item) and I'm nm.
    :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just today got a rare spiked collar then traded for purple worn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey congrats on getting a rare long yellow spiked collar, jzale!! :D I bet you could make some amazing outfits with that yellow bunny of yours. ^^

    XD I was like "OMG WHOA" when I got a rare demon mask and a orange gecko plushie in the eagle adventure. That's nowhere near compared to earning spikes and gazelles lol. That wasn't even from the purple gems- every time I tried doing that, it failed. :c I was so surprised because I realized it's true that you can get betas from this adventure. Congrats to everyone who got their dream items! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know aj clans right? Well i think that hyenyas can be the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got the spike from green gems x3

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers, only a few rules to remember when commenting!
1. no swearing not even with ***'s
2. be nice, you can comment your opinion but don't be rude about it please!
3. be yourself that means don't pretend to be someone else!
hope you enjoy this blog and comment :D
~jzale314